Jay
Lv 7
Jay asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 7 years ago

Why are we still seeing claims that Obama is banning guns when not a single one of his executive order deals?

...with anything even close? The majority deal with mental care, filling the ATF director spot, and such.

Not one mention of banning or limiting any guns.

But we see folks still claiming hat he is.

Are these people who are ignorant of facts? Or intentionally lying? Eight way, should thee folks be trusted since they either don't care about learning facts or intentionally lie?

You'll also notice that those people never correct themselves when their misinformation is corrected. Wonder why that is. Low morals, I suppose,

Update:

Erik. Nope. Nothing I there about them.

Take a look at your favorite news site for the complete list. Don't be fooled by any sure that adds to Obama's list.

I know CNN has the complete list, but if you prefer elsewhere, go ahead.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Children here need attention, facts are beyond their scope of comprehension.

Hope that helps you understand what we are dealing with here.

• 3 years ago

the homestead of Representatives will threaten it and could pass a invoice doing it however the Senate has to approve and that they gained't thinking they are decrease than the administration of Barack Obama's political party. So with that, Congress won't defund the ATF because of the fact they are able to't interior the present political concern.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

What about high magazine clips?

• John
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

They choose to believe the most improbable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

There is always a first step in any journey. Don't be a fool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.