How to get 10 Minecraft gift codes for free?100% no survey.?

How to get 10 Minecraft gift codes for free?Every time I go to a websites that says there is no survey still have surveys,some even install trojans on my computer.Where can I find minecraft giftaway websites with no surveys and no need to downloads???

I'm too poor to buy the game.

Favorite Answer

There is none now stop trying. If there was a way sorry to break it to you, it would have been exploited by now and be all over google. The amount of time it would take for enough people to know about it for them to shut down the site would probably be less than 24 hours. So if you're that lucky kid that finds it then kudos to you. But otherwise, why would anyone give you codes when they dont have the generator and if they didnt then theyd have to buy them. Which again, why would they do that?

• ?

Minecraft 100 Free

THere are no real code generators for minecraft. All the serveys are fake as well. If you're under 18, im sure you have parents, so ask them instead, or get one from a friend ;)

Hi,

If you are searching for Minecraft you can download it for free here: http://j.mp/1uSGOVM

Minecraft provides a fun experience to play. The game is very educational especially to children. I like this game because it allows me to use my imagination and have fun with it.

It's my favourite game.

Hey,

Check here http://j.mp/1uSGWVg if you want to get for free: Minecraft

With this link you can get the full version completely free.

It's a really nice game.

Bye

You cant, Minecraft is not free and neither are the codes.

If you're too poor to buy the game, you don't need it. Games are not vital to your survival so you can live without them. If you need free games to play, find any of the flash game sites and play there.

If your really too poor save up. If not, get a friend to buy it then use their username and password to play for yourself. Use a USB to transfer the game

• nasty1

the only free codes would be if some one gave them to you as a gift,other than that there are none.sorry.

Sorry, but that's not possible.

Please just buy the game. It's amazing! And think of the money as a donation to the company who made it. ;)