Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get 10 Minecraft gift codes for free?100% no survey.?

How to get 10 Minecraft gift codes for free?Every time I go to a websites that says there is no survey still have surveys,some even install trojans on my computer.Where can I find minecraft giftaway websites with no surveys and no need to downloads???

Update:

I'm too poor to buy the game.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is none now stop trying. If there was a way sorry to break it to you, it would have been exploited by now and be all over google. The amount of time it would take for enough people to know about it for them to shut down the site would probably be less than 24 hours. So if you're that lucky kid that finds it then kudos to you. But otherwise, why would anyone give you codes when they dont have the generator and if they didnt then theyd have to buy them. Which again, why would they do that?

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Minecraft 100 Free

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

THere are no real code generators for minecraft. All the serveys are fake as well. If you're under 18, im sure you have parents, so ask them instead, or get one from a friend ;)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi,

If you are searching for Minecraft you can download it for free here: http://j.mp/1uSGOVM

Minecraft provides a fun experience to play. The game is very educational especially to children. I like this game because it allows me to use my imagination and have fun with it.

It's my favourite game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hey,

Check here http://j.mp/1uSGWVg if you want to get for free: Minecraft

With this link you can get the full version completely free.

It's a really nice game.

Bye

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You cant, Minecraft is not free and neither are the codes.

• 8 years ago

If you're too poor to buy the game, you don't need it. Games are not vital to your survival so you can live without them. If you need free games to play, find any of the flash game sites and play there.

• 8 years ago

If your really too poor save up. If not, get a friend to buy it then use their username and password to play for yourself. Use a USB to transfer the game

• nasty1
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

the only free codes would be if some one gave them to you as a gift,other than that there are none.sorry.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sorry, but that's not possible.

Please just buy the game. It's amazing! And think of the money as a donation to the company who made it. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.