How do i deal with me psycotic moody pregnant girlfriend?

My future fiance is 10 weeks. I am so happy I do what I can everyday to take care ofher to a point to were I'm sleep deprived. And the fack that I'm hypoglysimic doesn't help. I love her with alll my heart she is more then anything to me. Its hard and upsettimg dealing with her moodswings constantly... show more My future fiance is 10 weeks. I am so happy I do what I can everyday to take care ofher to a point to were I'm sleep deprived. And the fack that I'm hypoglysimic doesn't help. I love her with alll my heart she is more then anything to me. Its hard and upsettimg dealing with her moodswings constantly that's making me smoke after I quit. She blows up at me and basicly everything is my fault, I don't do anything right, and the things she says to me is really hurtfull and makes me stressed and worried. I feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells. Like I have
To put my tail between my kegs and hope for the best. Trying to comfort her doesn't even work. Not even letting her vent until she calms down. Its an episode every other day. What the f......?