Poll: What's the nastiest e-mail you've been sent on here by someone?

I'm not asking you to name names if you don't want to do so. But I'm going to name this person, because I know he's going to say it about other women on here. This is what the §® The Heart Of Asia ®§ said about a photo of mine, which is different to what's on my profile after calling me old... show more I'm not asking you to name names if you don't want to do so.

But I'm going to name this person, because I know he's going to say it about other women on here.
This is what the §® The Heart Of Asia ®§ said about a photo of mine, which is different to what's on my profile after calling me old and tired looking:

Message: I think I see the problem now.

1. Your glasses. Are your wearing more than 3 degree. Anything more than 3 degree is considered as thick glasses. If you can afford contact lens or eye surgery, I would recommend you to do so.

2. Your hairstyle and hair color make you look like a senior citizen. I would recommend you leave your hair to your shoulder length only & comb your hair or use spray gel to let them stay down, preventing from the dried, frizzy appearance. Since you're a light pale skin white girl, I would recommend you to dye your hair to either dark brown or dark red color, but NEVER light, golden, or dirty blonde color or reddish orange color.

I assume your eye color either light blue or hazel right?

Do you have any pic without wearing glasses? If you do, show me!

Thin glasses don't make a lot of difference in contributing aging factor, but thick glasses do.

My reply back to him is too rude to post here.
Update: Also this will probably get reported. But at least some of you will know to avoid this jerk.