Filipinos, a serious tourism question for you?

Dennis, a present sex tourist in the philippines, recently demanded in a question here that all filipinos must pay homage to him or at least to the 50 bucks in his wallet. He claims hes earned it, as his 50 bucks is truly putting a dent at the countrys serious financial ailments. How shall we honor him?

I mean his 50 buck fortune and the money from all the other sex tourists seeking a good short time or even a green card marriage must be the reason philippine tourism went from being the third least visited southeast asian destination in 2009 to well, still the third least visited destination in 2011 (far behind vietnam but ahead of laos and cambodia). Good going dennis, keep your sex dollars coming brother.

Anyways all, shall we all collectively kiss his feet in homage? And lets hope he doesnt leave us all an std.

• popeye
    Best Answer

any kind of tourism is good for the phillippines it puts money into the economy

Would he accept a middle finger as a sign of homage.

That is what he deserves, I believe.

Are you a Hey Joe.

Give me money.

it would probably be a great idea for him to start a "shove 50 bucks in his pie hole" business.