Qwertiez asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

How to keep knees/joints healthy?

I am looking to one day be in the FBI (specifically HRT) and I am a little overweight right now and I wanted to know how I can keep my knees, ankles, shouldes, etc.. Healthy so I can join the FBI when I am older.

Best Answer

The best way to keep your joints healthy is to not be overweight. Flexibility is also very important for protecting against joint injury - so you should do lots of stretching. Also, when you exercise, it's best to avoid high impact activities like running on pavement.

its all approximately capability. are you burning greater advantageous capability than you're eating. bear in mind: "healthy" isn't equivalent to "skinny" healthy surely absolutely everyone looks those that eat astonishing, shop their heart in good shape, and are psychologically sound. in case you're walking 10 miles a week and partaking in our surroundings, loose time for thinking, and eating astonishing -- it extremely is likely healthy.