Poll: What are your opinions on a teenager/grown up that still watches kids shows?

I watch Diego....and Dora...lol....

LEAVE MY MOTHER OUT OF THIS.

LOL....I watch it with my nieces and nephews....

Favorite Answer

I'm 64 and still enjoy animated cartoons of yesteryear. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvester & Tweety, Road Runner, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Tom & Jerry, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Quickdraw McGraw, Popeye, Mighty Mouse, Heckle & Jeckle, Little Lulu, Betty Boop and a zillion others. Maybe I should have said I'm 64 going on 10. But I still enjoy them very much. Th-th-th-that's all folks!

Same here ( not the same shows, but i still watch kids shows) , I think that's cool

I love watching Peppa Pig and Humf (British children's programmes). My dad still watched SPongebob. It makes us happy. Screw what others have to say!

I watch spongebob and fairly odd parents

Put it this way. I'd imagine by the time I'm in my forties, I'll still be quoting SpongeBob.

Immature in a nutshell. Cartoons do not feed the brain. It is time to set aside this particular thing of the child as you are no longer child. Time to grow up.

People that still know how to laugh and have a good time!

That u miss your childhood

i'm 24 and i still watchin them haha

• Oh my gosh!

Thank god I'm not the only one! -high five-

We did it! We did it! We did it, yay!

....

Ahem, sorry about that...*Stars* :)