Poll: What are your opinions on a teenager/grown up that still watches kids shows?

I watch Diego....and Dora...lol....

Update:

LEAVE MY MOTHER OUT OF THIS.

Update 2:

LOL....I watch it with my nieces and nephews....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm 64 and still enjoy animated cartoons of yesteryear. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvester & Tweety, Road Runner, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Tom & Jerry, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Quickdraw McGraw, Popeye, Mighty Mouse, Heckle & Jeckle, Little Lulu, Betty Boop and a zillion others. Maybe I should have said I'm 64 going on 10. But I still enjoy them very much. Th-th-th-that's all folks!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Same here ( not the same shows, but i still watch kids shows) , I think that's cool

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I love watching Peppa Pig and Humf (British children's programmes). My dad still watched SPongebob. It makes us happy. Screw what others have to say!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I watch spongebob and fairly odd parents

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Put it this way. I'd imagine by the time I'm in my forties, I'll still be quoting SpongeBob.

• 7 years ago

Immature in a nutshell. Cartoons do not feed the brain. It is time to set aside this particular thing of the child as you are no longer child. Time to grow up.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

People that still know how to laugh and have a good time!

• 7 years ago

That u miss your childhood

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i'm 24 and i still watchin them haha

• Oh my gosh!

Thank god I'm not the only one! -high five-

We did it! We did it! We did it, yay!

Ahem, sorry about that...*Stars* :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.