Have you ever written a novel or are you starting to write a novel?

Have you ever wanted to write a novel?

Have you ever started to write a novel?

Do you plan to publish your novel?

Have you ever completed writing a novel?

Best Answer

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. A guy can hope and dream right? Maybe I'll self publish but not until I try and sell my novel to every agency that has an email address.

4. I finished one novel (88500 words aprox.) and am working on its sequel. Not to mention some other different books.

Read them all here. http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID...

Have you ever wanted to write a novel?

Yes, ever since I was about 10

Have you ever started to write a novel?

Many, many, many times. I have SO many unfinished novels that are only a few chapters long.

Do you plan to publish your novel?

I can dream - I want to try my hardest to be traditionally published, even though I know it's going to be near on impossible. Regardless, I love writing whether I am ever published or not.

Ummm... out of all the ones I've written and taken seriously (beyond a few chapters), I think I've finished 3. The first one I finished was 45k (I was 13), the second one I finished (bare in mind I hadn't edited any of it) was 130k (I was 16). The third one was a short story I had to write for English Literature class, which was roughly 15-20k

Have you ever wanted to write a novel?

Yes, since I was eleven or so.

Have you ever started to write a novel?

Many times, yes.

Sadly, no. I'm doing everything I can to make sure I finish this one, though.

Do you plan to publish your novel?

Not the one I'm working on now. It's purposefully LotR-esque and something that I really only want to write for myself (and for my friend who is also Tolkien obsessed). Once I have this one under my belt, though, I'll start working on stories that I actually want to publish.

Have you ever wanted to write a novel? Yes, since I was about nine.

Have you ever started to write a novel? Yes, at least ten times.

Do you plan to publish your novel? I've self-published three novels (see my profile for details) and have a fourth one due out soon.

Have you ever completed writing a novel? (Shouldn't this question be before the previous one?) I've completed six, and am currently editing what will be the seventh completed one (the fourth published one mentioned above).

• Chloe

I've written and published one novel

I am working on another

I plan to publish this one when I am done too

I've started a lot of other awful novels that I have put away where they will never torment the world with their presence. Should anyone accidently see them, I would have to find and talk to that person.

Source(s): I'm an author

Have you ever wanted to write a novel?

Yes

Have you ever started to write a novel?

Yes

Do you plan to publish your novel?

Yes

Yes

• Miss T

Yes I have written a novel back when I was in the 7th grade. But unfortunately I had lost the original copy before I had even typed it on the computer. So now I am currently working on it. And I am hoping to get it published but its just that I am only 16 and I have very few chances of accomplishing that dream.

I am close to finsishing my novel. I have started to write many novels, but most of them I quit writing for different reasons.

I don't know if I'm gonna publish it or not. If not, i just hope my family and friends enjoy it. I have completed 2 novels, but one novel was a little confusing, so i ripped it apart. The second novel wasn't exciting enough.

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Depends

4) I came close in fifth grade...then my mom's computer crashed and I said screw it and returned to doing whatever kids normally do. Once in seventh grade, but it was horrible and I would never have it published. Close again in eighth grade. Once in ninth grade, a different story, but it was complete **** and I knew it was ****, so I really just murdered the main characters and moved on with my life. So two completes...two near-completes. I've turned mostly to short stories since high school, but I am considering writing a "novel" length story. I don't know if it will be any good or if I'll finish it. If I do, I would consider publication. I don't plan on it, though.

I've never written an entire novel (and probably won't any time soon), but I've started a few and am currently working on one I feel pretty good about. I don't plan to try and get published any time soon.