Tattoo slightly crooked?

Hey guys. I got my tattoo in a slightly difficult position and one letter happens to be crooked. Or rather the last two letters. I'm going back on Friday to get a few more retouches done as I want a few more swirls here and there but generally what can I do to make the "On" more crooked? Should I bold in a few more areas? If so where? Does anybody have any ideas whatsoever? It's supposed to be slightly slanted just not THAT slanted. Should I add swirls or something to the side? Should I bold out the 'O' and if so, which side in particular? Specific answers would be great! Thanks in advance.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ibbz14.jpg

Favorite Answer

Wow, butchered is right. Why did you want something that large on you anyway?

Call the tattoo shops and ask for a referral to someone who does competent lettering. Get an OPINION first, and make a decision based on at least two opinions by different tattoo places. It costs thousands to remove/fix a bad tattoo job and that's way too much ink on your skin to have it come out properly.

• Tim D

I am sorry to say that whoever butchered that lettering is not going to be able to fix it, your best bet is to go to a better tattoo artist who specialises in lettering to try to rework it.

Letting the same person do any more work will only make it worse.

I suggest you yell at your tattoo artist... What were they thinking? That looks completely off you need to get it redone. Maybe make the "O" bigger so it doesn't look so squiggly

and now you'll have it forever