Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 8 years ago

A very important question regarding wire transfers adn DD/ACH?

I know that a bank wire cots sme money but idk i dont knw if they start charging fess from a particular amount.I mean i dont know whether they charge you for any amount you wire or they haev a starting point of amount for which they charge the fees.

SEcondly does it charge bothways to sender and receiver or just oneway ? and to whom ???

VEry very very very very urgent plz help

@ stan big tnx on answering my question.Can you please let me know the minimum amount they charge .I mean can you guess and tell me .Tnx

Favorite Answer

The fees are generally dependent on the bank & your account type.

ACH = Automated Clearing House, which a 3rd party financial transfer service that banks use to almost instantly transfer any sum of money to another bank - there is in nearly all cases a fee for sending wire transfers

DDA = Direct Deposit Account (checking acct), you can also transfer funds to another financial institution or an individual account holder as long as you have the following:

Bank Name

Account Holder Name

Account Number to transfer $ into

The banks routing number

There is often no added charge for this service; however, transfers can take 2 - 4 business days.

It should be a set amount no matter how much money is involved. No, they do not charge the sender

Source(s): Retired bill collector 35 years