Boyfriend going to the club while im 32 weeks pregnant?

So my boyfriends 19 && I am 17 && we are expecting a daughter here in about a month && a half, he works constantly && it use to be everyday I would see him && now I'm lucky if I see him twice a week. His cousin is 18 && keeps asking him to go to the club && strip clubs etc ... well yesterday he came over to my... show more So my boyfriends 19 && I am 17 && we are expecting a daughter here in about a month && a half, he works constantly && it use to be everyday I would see him && now I'm lucky if I see him twice a week. His cousin is 18 && keeps asking him to go to the club && strip clubs etc ... well yesterday he came over to my house && asked me if I trusted him to go to the club on Saturday I got pissed off && told him that I don't want him going because I wanted him to spend time with me seeing as how I'm pregnant focusing on graduating sitting at home doing absolutely nothing && I don't get to see him as much as I'd like ... well he keeps yelling at me && asking me do you trust me do you trust me ? Well see the thing is we have been together a year && 3 months && I trust him with all my heart but I know how clubs are ... he told me to delete my Facebook all my friends outta my phone && told me if I didn't want him to ever go out that I couldn't have friends and couldn't talk to anyone but him && family because he thinks I'm trying to make his life just about work me and family. Do you think I'm wrong for wanting that ? Like were about to have a baby why be worried about partying && blowing your money on things you don't need when you could be spending it on the baby ... I don't know I'm so hurt && sad right now someone tell me of I'm wrong or right :'(
3 answers 3