Starting your own business. Any exercises for narrowing down what your business should be?

I have a B.A. in Economics, organic gardening experience, grant writing experience and nonprofit work experience. Any ideas for helping me start to figure what type of small business I can start. Just graduated but, in the mean-time, I'm just working part-time until I figure out how to be self-sufficient. I am... show more I have a B.A. in Economics, organic gardening experience, grant writing experience and nonprofit work experience. Any ideas for helping me start to figure what type of small business I can start. Just graduated but, in the mean-time, I'm just working part-time until I figure out how to be self-sufficient. I am attending a Women's Economic Development training for 9 weeks in Atlanta but, I'm wondering what else I should do to help me narrow down viable options for me. Any suggestions?
1 answer 1