Teens: Did you accomplish anything today?

Well, as you can see I finally changed my profile picture because me laptop finally got fixed. I hated my other one, aha. Also, during gym I landed my tumbling pass with a double double at the end. That's how i hurt my back but i'm still happy that i finally landed on my feet, aha. What about you guys? BQ:... show more Well, as you can see I finally changed my profile picture because me laptop finally got fixed. I hated my other one, aha. Also, during gym I landed my tumbling pass with a double double at the end. That's how i hurt my back but i'm still happy that i finally landed on my feet, aha. What about you guys?
BQ: Favorite fruit?
BQ: Favorite funny video?
BQ: Want to ask me something? Im bored as heck!
bye! have a good day!
Update: @evie Thanks! I really want to be a pediatrcian @Lily aha, I hate doing arabians! Whats your tumbling pass? Im on level 7. I'm so close to level 8, i just need to work on my beam and vault! :) @Chelsea One Direction and lately I have been obsessed with Neon Hitch. My favorite song is **** you betta by neon... show more @evie Thanks! I really want to be a pediatrcian
@Lily aha, I hate doing arabians! Whats your tumbling pass? Im on level 7. I'm so close to level 8, i just need to work on my beam and vault! :)
@Chelsea One Direction and lately I have been obsessed with Neon Hitch. My favorite song is **** you betta by neon hitch, aha
Update 2: @Bubbles Haha, i guess.. @pigpenguins Marilyn Monroe, she seems like a amazing person and a good role model. @schrodingerscat Congrats!! I've gone by Jersey, Sammie!, Sammie , and Sammie with dot thingys at the end! @hopeful Im way below stick people. I cant draw for my life! My stick people always come out... show more @Bubbles Haha, i guess..
@pigpenguins Marilyn Monroe, she seems like a amazing person and a good role model.
@schrodingerscat Congrats!! I've gone by Jersey, Sammie!, Sammie , and Sammie with dot thingys at the end!
@hopeful Im way below stick people. I cant draw for my life! My stick people always come out weird looking, aha
@city nights hmm. Getting to level 8 in gymnastics,learnhow to do a triple and earn a A in English class
@Aurora Pink, purple and blue :)
@zoey A loonngg time. I injured my knee and my back before and right before I did i was learning double doubles. I couldn't tumble or cheer for about 4+ months. While i couldnt tumble, i still worked on it but kept on falling onmy face or landing the wrong way. I started back up ending of December and ever since i kept on working on it! Cant wait to show my coach!
@bemyserene haha, no. I cant do kick doubles, triples, etc. I'm working on it though! aha :D
Update 3: @sweet pea Pink:)
@ellie Yes!! I was balling my eyes out! It was amazing!
Update 4: @Lily Haha, Floor and bars are my best! Cool! My tumbling pass in cheerleading is kinda similar to that!
Update 5: @katie Pop
@malala Get we'll soon! I'm 13 and my life is dramatic, optimistic, happy aha
Umm, how old are you?
Update 6: I live in a small town so I'm not gonna say what town I live In, but I do live in South New Jersey
Update 7: @forever young hmm, I'm gonna say full house or spongebob
@michele yeppp:)
19 answers 19