How much cheaper are Uggs at an Ugg outlet store?

My dog ate my favorite ones and i dont want to pay full price on new ones. How much less are they at an outlet store? Around how much are the classic short and classic tall ones?

Thanks!

Please no hate. Don't tell me to get fake ones or say that they are ugly and a waste if money. First of all if i wanted fake ones then i would get them and i wouldnt be asking this question. Also, if you dont like them, then thats your opinion and i dont care what you think, it only matters what i think.

• Aja
    Favorite Answer

If you're there just to get your standard Classic Short Chesnut, Grey, Black, etc, they're not any cheaper. They're the same price, believe it or not. I don't know why they call it an 'outlet'. They should just call it a 'store'. Nothing I saw at my local 'outlet' had anything cheaper than online. Try to get some on eBay or go to cozyboots.com and check out their sale section if you want something. They are a certified website by the Ugg Australia company. It's hard to find just the plain old classics for a lower than retail price, though because they're in constant demand (right now anyway).

Uggs Outlet

Don'T Hesitate, You Will Like Our Discount outlet uggs boots! And You Will Be Satisfied With Our Service! Hurry Up To Seize This Rare Opportunity To Have A Shopping!

RE:

Thanks!

Please no hate. Don't tell me to get fake ones or say that they are ugly and a waste if money. First of...

Source(s): cheaper uggs ugg outlet store: https://trimurl.im/a21/how-much-cheaper-are-uggs-a...

Since its the Ugg outlet, the prices will be the ORIGINAL prices and will be the most expensive prices, but basically everywhere they are the same price.

Classic tall uggs are 195$

Classic short uggs are 165$ ( for some reason online its 155$ on the official website)

Tall bailey button is 230$

Short bailey button is 165$

Hope this helps.

Source(s): ugg owner of chocolate tall uggs ( paid 206$ including tax)
  • Bink

cheaper uggs ugg outlet store

To be honest, the outlet store for UGGS are not real. They are just located in -- or near -- an outlet. They are usually the same price. It is annoying to get them since they are nice boots but expensive.