Danielle asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 years ago

someone please HELP FIND CHEAP flight for august (MANCHESTER TO TENERIFE SOUTH)?

ok so me and my mum use to go on holiday with our grandparents, however due to their age and medical conditions they are no longer available to fly, therefore me and my mum have not been on holiday for several years. I have found the complex in tenerife that we use to go to twice a year with our grandparents anyway by some flicker of amazement (they have got a week in august the same week me and my mum are off work, and they have offered it us, this place is mainly owners and EXTREMELY hard to get in) HOWEVER, we have 3 days to leave a deposit, the only problem is i have checked ryan air, jet2, johnson, easy jet, ba (the usual cheapest flights) and they are all wanting around £1,100 for return flights, going there is a lot cheaper than coming back the dates are 23rd AUGUST - 30TH AUGUST 2013 i can find flights for around 200 going there but coming back they are around 700 (the cheapest) there is only 3 of us (2 adults, 1 child the child is 7) we wanted to pay around £500 tops as the complex is not all inclusive it is self board so we have to think of spending money ideally we would like to pay around 400 pounds, does anyone know of any uncommon airlines that are cheap however reliable? or could anyone find a price for a flight at that price? PLEASE HELP only 2 days left on our childhood complex :( that my brother has never seen or been on an aeroplane

i have traveled PLENTY of times and know it is the PEAK season ... the question is not WHY are they expensive it's WHAT ARE Unknown cheap flights, also.. seen as its peak the 23rd is very cheap on most flights

• Pompal
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, you won't find anything cheaper. The reason is that the RETURN date is one of the busiest and most expensive days of the year for flights back to the UK. The autumn school term begins on Monday, the 2nd September, and the airlines set their prices accordingly, as they know that demand for flights will be extremely high with people needing to get back. I'm sorry but that's the way it is with airlines at peak periods.

Cheap Flight Tenerife

In Tenerife you can do any such thing you feel like any day of the season as a result of its climate, natural surroundings and tourist infrastructure designed for enjoyment for the family which means this place is the right place for a great vacation and with hotelbye you can get it. In Tenerife are lots of things waiting for you to discover and one particular is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A location that is a magnificent position for seeing whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are observed just down the shore, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and actually blue whales. In Tenerife you will also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best peak and its two ecosystems make the rise an event high in contrasts.

• Jan409

You don't get cheap flights if you choose to fly in peak high season

IF you've tried the usual no frills airlines, well that's the best price you're going to get

to get cheap flights you have to go off-peak and that would be outside summer high season

Source(s): uk

OK. Best airline for you is Monarch Airlines, a low cost airline. Although they are not as famous as BA or Ryanair, they are cheap. Go to http://bookflights.monarch.co.uk/. For the flight only, you can get both ways (with the 2 adults and the child) for just over 950 pounds. Check it out!

Source(s): Monarch airlines

Ryanair is where I would have suggested you look. But know that since you are flying in August, which is still considered peak travel time, airplane tickets will not be cheap. I suggest you be flexible with your dates of travel and see what you can find.

• Raj

Browse sites of all airlines servicing this sector

Compare with a website displaying all fares and airlines

Choose and purchase.

summertime is PEAK travel season- prices are always Higher due to Demand

plus fuel costs keep going up