What are some things to sell?

I really don't have much money, but I would like to make some. I can't get out and get a job because I am only 14. (I will be 15 in July, but by that time I will be volunteering at a summer camp) I have tried making hemp bracelets and selling them on both Craigslist and eBay. (not at the same time. lol that... show more I really don't have much money, but I would like to make some. I can't get out and get a job because I am only 14. (I will be 15 in July, but by that time I will be volunteering at a summer camp) I have tried making hemp bracelets and selling them on both Craigslist and eBay. (not at the same time. lol that would be disastrous!) But they did not sell. I have also tried handmade soap. Along with something else, but I don't remember what it was now. None of them sold. All of my stuff now goes on Craigslist. Mainly because I don't have to pay for posting. I don't want to waist money on posting the item then it doesn't sell I would be wasting even more money. So... finally to the question. What are some other things I can sell? I am currently making some tile coasters and have them up on Craigslist. http://www.flickr.com/photos/84555452@N0... The first few pictures are the coasters I have made. I am currently making lighter blue ones with flower pictures on them. Thanks! :)
Update: Oh, now I remember what else I have tried. I have tried duct tape items (bows and wallets) I only sold 2 wallets.
Update 2: Well the problem was I was spending money. I still am because of all the products I need. I found on eBay that my items were never noticed or they were on someones watch list or something, but was never bidden on or bought. I looked into etsy and it seems that they have a lot or maybe too many of people trying to... show more Well the problem was I was spending money. I still am because of all the products I need. I found on eBay that my items were never noticed or they were on someones watch list or something, but was never bidden on or bought. I looked into etsy and it seems that they have a lot or maybe too many of people trying to sell their items on there. So if I posted there I would still have problems.
Update 3: *Well the thing is