Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Do you think that I'm pregnant?

I'm 16 (17 in March) and my boyfriend is 16. We are of legal age as we live in the UK. We've had sex 4 times, the first time we did it was both of our first times. - I've been on the pill since December the 5th, and the first time we had sex was December 29th. -I've been taking the pill the same time every day, sometimes an hour or two later than I should have. - I took it 10 hours late on Sunday night (6th of January), but the last time we had sex was Saturday night (5th of January). - Since I took it 10 hours late, I've been experiencing some spotting, kind of a brown-ish colour. - We used condoms every single time. He checked them after, and they weren't broken or anything. - They didn't spill or slip off either. Or at least he told me they were fine. I trust him though. - For the past 4-5 days or so, I've been feeling nauseous and I keep getting headaches. - However, I am due to take my last pill of the pack on Tuesday, and I should be expecting a withdrawal bleed. - This is only my 2nd pack, and I didn't take the 7 day break after the first 21 pills in the first pack, as the doctor told me it was safe to do it every now and again. - But this time I want to take the break, so I don't mess my menstrual cycle up too much. What are the chances that I'm pregnant? I'm honestly worried as I don't usually feel like this 6-7 days before my period is due, only around 1-2 days before! What could the spotting be due to? The pill that I took 10 hours late? Would I have known if the condom split or leaked/slipped off whilst having sex? I know I probably sound uneducated and stupid for asking this. But I'm just worried, that's all.

Favorite Answer

do try the pee pee test twice

Also try:i think that i am pregnant.Search resultsI Think I Am Pregnant - How to Determine If You Are Pregnant ...

"I think I am pregnant." Is this the true statement of what is going in your mind? There are many pregnancy symptoms that help to determine if you are ...

ezinearticles.com/?I-Think-I-Am-Pregnant---How-to... - Cached

Help I think I am pregnant

Help I think I am pregnant looks at some of the reasons your period might be late nad helps you to determine whether pregnancy is the cause.

www.menstruation.com.au/periodpages/help.html - Cached

Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum - Think I Am ...

Think I Am Pregnant, Hpt's Are All Negative. . I have missed by now 9 days. I took 3 hpt , one the day after my missed period, then 3 days after that and today I took ...

ehealthforum.com/health/topic63536.html - Cached

I think I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have been having cramping ...

Question I think I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have been having cramping and backaches.

www.babycenter.com/400_i-think-i-am-3-weeks-pregnant-i... - Cached

More results from babycenter.com »

Welcome to I-am-pregnant.com, the Leading Resource for ...

I-am-pregnant.com is your first source of pregnancy and baby information. It's a forum based community of other pregnant women and new mothers.

www.i-am-pregnant.com - Cached

i think i am pregnant - BabyCenter | Homepage - Pregnancy ...

my last period was aug 3rd i havent been cramping bc my period comes in the begin of a month and then one or two months at the end july it came at the 15th or ...

www.babycenter.com/400_i-think-i-am-pregnant_970277_86.bc - Cached

What to Do When You're Pregnant - Pregnancy To Do List

It will all be worth it if I am pregnant but I dont know how early these symptoms pop up. Anyone else know? ... What do you all think? Am I pregnant? I hope so ...

pregnant.thebump.com/.../i-think-im-pregnant-now-what.aspx - Cached

I think I am pregnant, but i need some answers for my ...

1.) How long does it take after you have sex to start having signs of pregnancy? 2.) I need birth control. How can i get this? Where do I need to look for the ...

www.steadyhealth.com/I_think_I_am_pregnant__but_i_need... - Cached

More results from steadyhealth.com »

Am I Pregnant - Signs & Symptoms of Pregnancy

Am I Pregnant? The Quiz; Common Questions About Pregnancy Tests; You're pregnant! Now what? Previous 1 2; Next. Readers Respond: What made you take a pregnancy test?

pregnancy.about.com/od/amipregnant/a/Am-I-Pregnant.htm - Cached

I think that i am pregnant!!!!?

[Dec 1, 2007] Best Answer: Well first off you should definately make sure you are pregnant. And stop worry about him being married, because that isnt the important thing ... ~ by imessedu... ( 33 comments )

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071201153024AAJeOtR - Cached.

More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Ads

Am I Pregnant

Track Your Baby's Growth by Week. Download the Free Pregnancy Toolbar!

pregnant.online-reference-tools.com

Think You're Pregnant?

Loving & Caring Adoption Services. Call To Discuss An Adoption Plan.

www.LittleAngelAdoptions.com

Due Date Calculator

Find Out Your Baby's Due Date - Free Pregnancy Due Date Calculator

www.Parents.com

How Am I Pregnant

How Am I Pregnant Info. Research now on About.com.

About.com/How Am I Pregnant

Ads

Am I Pregnant

pregnant.online-reference-tools.com

Think You're Pregnant?

www.LittleAngelAdoptions.com

Due Date Calculator

www.Parents.com

How Am I Pregnant

About.com/How Am I Pregnant

And To Think That I

Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime! Low Prices on Millions of Books.

www.Amazon.com/And To Think That I

Guidance for New Parents

Hear from Mormons & see how faith guides them through life questions.

www.mormon.org

Am I Pregnant?

How to Know If You're Pregnant From Physical Symptoms & Early Signs.

Pregnancy.Healthguru.com

More Sponsors:think that I am pregnant

See your message here...

.

Think that I am pregnant related searches:

i think that i am pregnant

Yahoo! Search Assist