What's one thing that feminists have achieved that you disagree with?

I keep reading answers from men saying they have been restricted thanks to oppressive feminists and their enactment of laws that somehow make the world a worse place for men. Could you please give me an example of any achievement made by a feminist that you disagree with because I can think of literally... show more I keep reading answers from men saying they have been restricted thanks to oppressive feminists and their enactment of laws that somehow make the world a worse place for men. Could you please give me an example of any achievement made by a feminist that you disagree with because I can think of literally zero.

BTW please don't give examples of things you think they WANT to achieve. I don't want lists of feminist goals that you disagree with. Just things that have actually come into effect please!