She tells me "everything she touches turns to skittles". Please help me out!!!!?

thanks for take the time to read this - im sorry its a bit long - i didnt know how to cut it down! Okay  so the background is - Me & this girl have been friends for 4 years. Shes completely stunning, smart, hilarious. Shes also a bit of a loose cannon & a massive flirt. We're close. She hasnt really got... show more thanks for take the time to read this - im sorry its a bit long - i didnt know how to cut it down!

Okay  so the background is -
Me & this girl have been friends for 4 years.
Shes completely stunning, smart, hilarious. Shes also a bit of a loose cannon & a massive flirt.
We're close. She hasnt really got anyone else, her mum died, her dads a waste of space.   She acts so tough to everyone but me.
She jumps from guy to guy and I love this girl i'm always there for her and I wanna be 'that' guy!

So its now 3 times we've had conversations about being more than friends -

1st Time:
she comes in like 'what shall i wear, blue coat or green coat?' so i says to her before that i need to say something to you and she just interrupts me like you dont need to say anything i already know and then i told her look ive worked out the perfect speech in me head and if you dont let me say it im gonna forget it! 
And then she just sits down and basically says - i already know how you feel and i could sit here and tell you I dont like you like that but your the one person im honest with so, you think i fool around with other guys cause I like them more than you but your wrong, i barely like them at all but I love you. But I would **** it up cause thats what I always do, i promise you that is what i would do, and i cant lose you alfie cause your the one person  who actually gives a **** . So it has to be like this. So you dont need to say anything!
And she just jumps up like "So come on sexy what do you reckon, blue coat or green?"

2nd Time:
She called, middle of the night "I dunno who to call, ive locked myself out"
So i went round & eventually got her in! Then were having a beer and she goes to me "you know that skittles advert? the one with the bloke and everything he touches turns to skittles - Im like that guy alfie! Thats why I cant go out with you"
So I just went are you trying to tell me you'd turn me to skittles or that your actaully a slightly over weight, middle aged, black man and you just hide it real well?!
And she laughed and was like "damn ! got me!" and we just messed about like that for a bit and that was it!

3rd time:
Right so we were sitting by the lake & she was going off on one (cause of her dad - long story)  and after a bit she calmed down and, i drum, so i started drumming out a tune and giving it a lil to make her laugh and she was blowing smoke at me to make me shut up - it was just nice, y'know easy!
And then we kinda like just kissed, and she smiled at me so i was like great & went for another and she just pulled away like no Alf dont.
And shes telling me "I love you too and thats why I dont wanna be the ***** that leads you on cause this aint never gonna be a relationship caused id lose you  alfie"
And Im trying to say we'd be great and i'd never leave her! And she goes "Ive heard that before" and when I asked her when she was likemy mum for one

Then shes just going on like "people I love go alfie one way or another, wether they want to or not, they go . Your training to run into fires to save people for a living cause your that incredibly selfless, your and Im the complete opposite im all about me!" 
And before I can say anything shes just like "look babe ive had a **** day can we just drop it! Have you heard from leighton since he's been away?"

Her mum dyings tragic and if i could change that, if i could give her her mum back id do it in a heartbeat but i cant.
And its not my fault & its not her fault but, i dunno, if thats the way she feels have we hit a brick wall???
I really love her like no one could come close! I like things I can fix I'm that kind of guy and I don't know what to do with this?