RJ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

請教諸位賢達"有關宗教的問題"

1.宗教都是勸人為善

2.一直到我經歷了一場"很怪異", 甚或可以名之為"荒誕"的夢境之後, 我才確信有神的存在。

3.具有通靈的靈異體質。

4.預知夢。

謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. 宗教都是勸人為善All religions seek to persuade peopleto do good deeds.2. 一直到我經歷了一場"很怪異",甚或可以名之為"荒誕"的夢境之後,我才確信有神的存在。It was until I had a very strange, even “bizarre” dream, did I become convinced of the existence of God.3. 具有通靈的靈異體質。Having the bodily characteristics of a psychic medium 4. 預知夢。Prophetic dream

2013-01-18 10:54:09 補充:

They are essentially the same thing today. Originally, there were developed from different cultures (Greek and Rome) who had slightly different ideas on what consittue a person's mind and spirit. Today, both terms are essentially the same.

2013-01-18 10:54:27 補充:

I meant Greek and Roman...

靈媒或通靈這個字

I found there are two words suitable for the meaning, they are

psychic and spiritualist seperately.

What's the difference in between ?

What did you dream? And how did you get convinced the presence of the Almighty?

1. religion is asking someone for good governance2. until I experienced a "very strange", or even name it as "fantastic" after the dream, I am sure that God exists.3. with psychics Psychic Constitution.4. predictive dreams.