What do you think of these people who stand up for the second amendment right?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FK6rqu2ZBQY&desktop... 10, 000 people show up to a gun show to get guns in support of there second amendment rights. They are worried that strict regulations will be imposed plus they are worried that they will try to take their guns away. We could well be seeing the second civil war in the United States.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not going to happen. A load of private citizens with guns would be nothing against the US military, should it come to that. And the boys that think they are organized and go out playing in the woods wouldn't last 20 minutes. "Red Dawn" was fiction. Not that it will come to that. Al the gov would have to do is cut power, water, and supply lines and any resistance would collapse. But again, it isn't going to happen. A lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

This country was founded by the the Founding Fathers and made strict but flexible laws. They created the Bill of Rights to satisfy their freedom. It is against the law and America to try and change it. If anything was changed, then this country would not be America. Just like how Americans want to get illegals off this country but America was supposed to welcome immigrants with open arms because Americans themselves ARE immigrants and where not originally from this continent. If congress tried to pass a law that prohibits fire arms, there will be dire consequences. It is our right to defend ourselves and our families in the time of need. Just because we are the most powerful nation in the world does not mean that we will not be attacked in our own country. Plus, this does not include thieves, the mafia, and gangsters. So, how are we to defend ourselves against gangsters with guns if our guns are taken away. There will be conflict with all the states in the U.S.A and I am a true believer in the Second Amendment.

• 8 years ago

If there were, another civil war... It would ultimately be, for the very same reasons, the first civil war, was fought... It would actually even be, the same group of people, or at least the same attitude... That would force such a war... The actual only difference, would be... Instead of those people being called, old southern Democrats, & Dixiecrats... They'd now be called Tea Party, & Neo-Con's....

• 8 years ago

They are doing as instructed to be ever vigilant to protect freedom gained through the blood shed by patriots the price of these freedoms such as the 2nd amendment was to high to let some would be tyrant take them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • andy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You do realize that if it wasn't for the colonists having guns, we would be like Canada and still basically a part of the British empire.

You also do understand that all of the founding fathers agreed that one of the reasons to keep the citizens armed is to prevent a tyrannical government from taking over.

That is what I can't understand about the liberals, they want to disarm law abiding citizens and get rid of all opposition to their power and think that is right.

• meg
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They only way guns will be banned is if the nut wings with guns try to start a civil war.

• MJ
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I didn't watch the video, but it is clear that people vote with their wallets...

I don't expect a Civil War. I do expect political backlash against the Democrats during the next election, not unlike 1994.

• 8 years ago

Everyone wants 2nd amendment rights, not just a handful of fascists. Your team lost, and America won.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

People should stand up for the entire Bill of Rights, not pick and choose, if they are serious about freedom.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

stand by every bill of rights!..

i stand by my Second amendment mostly!

nobama and biden are NEVER going to take my guns away..

i think if we lose all our guns. i think nobama should lose his protection too.. bye bye secret service

survive like the rest of us without protection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.