promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Teen Girls, would you say that the movie "Mean Girls" is an accurate image for many popular girls?

this is a poll.

Update:

@YOLO- lol thanks, I was wondering about that also. XD

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well not all popular girls are conceited..Barbie dolls. :P

But one thing I will agree on, and not just popular girls, but all girls. They always talk about one another and gossip. Every girl has, admit it. This movie just highlights that sucky issue and brings an amazing solution to it. Why is why I love that movie.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

No. At my school some popular girls are super sweet and many are really smart. Others are not. But none of them are like the ones from mean girls.

• Kyrie
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

to an extent...at least the popular girls i know. everyone wants to be friends with them, but they are fake and manipulative and act like best friends but all secretly hate each other, always stealing each others boyfriends, always excluding friends from the group. they just have too big of an ego but in reality others can care less about them.

• 7 years ago

not at all! well i am in a small school but i walk home with of the "popular" girls. we are pretty good friends and she is really nice and not like mean girls at all. they " popular" girls are not fake and always talking about themselves and their bf and that stuff but they are all pretty girly. :3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

To an extant. Yes, there is that small group of girls who are gossipy. But their not as vicious as portrayed in movies and nobody really wants to be them.

Source(s): Goesto high school
  • 7 years ago

No, the popular girls in my school are the stoned out clubbers with jungle fever.

• 7 years ago

No. I'm one of the populars at my school and none of us is that bitchy and stuck up.

But we do wear pink on Wednesdays :)

• 7 years ago

no. popular girls at my school can wear pink whenever they want

• No and Yes. BTW I like that movie!

• Wonkey
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

No, now they're even worse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.