I need catchy phrases for advertisement...?

So I'm in this organization called Teens In Action, and basically, we do volunteer work for whatever we think needs help. Right now, we're working on teen driving safety, and there's a convention for it in April that we were invited to attend and give a presentation. I am in charge of advertisement.... show more So I'm in this organization called Teens In Action, and basically, we do volunteer work for whatever we think needs help. Right now, we're working on teen driving safety, and there's a convention for it in April that we were invited to attend and give a presentation. I am in charge of advertisement. Right now we know we want to hand out tee shirts, but we can't find a catchy slogan. We are targeting teens, and we know that a lot of the time, cleverness brings business.

So far we have:

Smart Phone, Bad Decision
A Text Isn't Worth A Life
The Text Can Wait, Your Life Can't

so if you have any ideas on how to attract people to getting a shirt and attending the convention, I'd really appreciate it.