What do you call this doodle thing? Coils? Twisties?


I know its kind of a weird question lol but you can see what I mean from the picture above.

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    That would be a swirl.

    Source(s): Avid doodler in class ;)
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    I think it is called a swirl or something

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.