Fluent or Native Spanish speakers: Can you translate this essay for me in Spanish?

I have done an essay in Spanish but I'm not sure if it makes any sense, so I want to see your version of it so I can compare it to mine. Please avoid Google translate.. Here's the essay. I live in a nuclear family with my mum, dad, 2 brothers and one sister. We come from an Asian, roman catholic family... show more I have done an essay in Spanish but I'm not sure if it makes any sense, so I want to see your version of it so I can compare it to mine. Please avoid Google translate.. Here's the essay.

I live in a nuclear family with my mum, dad, 2 brothers and one sister. We come from an Asian, roman catholic family and have strong beliefs. My parents are kind of strict on me because their parents were strict on them. For example, my parents expect me to be back on time when I’m out with my friends, I wish they would let me come back home whatever time I want to, but unfortunately, they don’t. My relationship with my father is so much better than the relationship I have with my mum, because my father never doubts me, but my mum sometimes does. But I still love my parents.
My father’s parents were really strict on him; they expected him to work and study all day without having a break, back then Asian parents were really strict on their kids. My mother’s parents were a bit different, my mother’s father is Asian and my mother’s mother is Spanish. Therefore, my mother is mixed race. This makes me a quarter Spanish.
My grandmother converted to Christianity when she married my granddad. After that, she speaks Urdu very fluently and lives in Lebanon with my granddad. We interact with my grandmother in Urdu, because she cannot speak English and we cannot speak Spanish. She has fitted in very well with our family.

Thanks :)