Why did Kourtney Kardashian call her child penelope scotland disick?

I'm wondering about Kourtney Kardashian's child's name (penelope scotland disick) I'm interested in her middle name (Scotland) and why it is Scotland, because I live in Scotland and I've always wondered this so yeah please could anyone answer this I'd be thankful because it's always a question on my mind even though I won't get anywhere with knowing this just a question I have about a celebrity so yeah. :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Penelope was a family matriarch.

Despite what people think, Scotland has nothing to do with Scotts name. Kourtney's grandmother, MJ, suggested Scotland because of their Scottish heritage from her side.

• 8 years ago

All the family go on a vacation every year kourtney wanted to go to scottland but because she was pregnant she didnt want to fly a long way soo they goo somewhere else ...... Soo its eaither because she loves scottland and the babys dads called scott soo makes sence xxx

• 8 years ago

I personally think it's a mix-up of Scott's name and wanting to be different (as most celebrities do!). When I first heard it I was a little shocked but I actually quite like it now haha.

Source(s): From Scotland too :)
  • 8 years ago

Well the dad's name is scott so it's just like a girl version and the name sounds really pretty so it was a good choice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.