What do you think of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard?

The founder of $cientology is surrounded by criticism. What do you think of him based on what you have read, watched or heard? I am of course especially interested in the comments from $cientologists......
Update: Theta Works - No trolling here, I am asking a simple question. But a fair enough point, so I won't use it in my questions again. I just used the dollar sign because I believe its all about the money. I am asking what peoples thoughts are on this man. Just so you know a troll is someone who annoys for fun and... show more Theta Works - No trolling here, I am asking a simple question. But a fair enough point, so I won't use it in my questions again. I just used the dollar sign because I believe its all about the money. I am asking what peoples thoughts are on this man. Just so you know a troll is someone who annoys for fun and kicks, you use the word a lot so you should know its proper meaning. I am very much genuinely interested in the story of scientology. In response to a previous comment you made about me, I can tell you now that I am not simply an antagonist poster, nor a paid shill (do such people even exist? another of your favourite accusations against people who criticise scientology). I read a lot of bad things about scientology which, after my own research i think are true. As a critic of the motives and agendas of some religions in general I speak out. I try to encourage people to look for themselves just as much as I say my piece in the case of scientology. There is nothing more sinister
Update 2: Amarillo - Thanks for your answer. Watch this official documentary - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwzcSXfETY Regarding prices in scientology, it's all expensive for what it is - even independant scientology is expensive from what i have read. This may vary I guess amongst scientologists. Why is hubbard a... show more Amarillo - Thanks for your answer. Watch this official documentary - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwzcSXfE...

Regarding prices in scientology, it's all expensive for what it is - even independant scientology is expensive from what i have read. This may vary I guess amongst scientologists. Why is hubbard a genius? I don't think he is from hearing him speak. Yes of course no man is perfect and we have all made mistakes - i don't expect hubbard to be perfect. But scientology makes him out to be greater than he was. Look at his military record. He suffered from duodenal ulcer and conjunctivitus, short sightedness. Yet he claims combat wounds - lameness and blindness. These were NOT listed on his OFFICIAL MILITARY RECORDS!!!! He lied to you guys about his war wounds.