promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

In Virginia how old do you have to be to get angel bites done?

I'm almost 14 and for my birthday I want to get angel bites, how much does it hurt? how much does it cost? can I get it don't cause I'm only 14

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Search resultsAngel Bite - Pipl Directory

25 years old from Chesapeake, Virginia, United States - In college... Angel Bite. Philippines - angel bite... Angel With A Bite. 25 ... angel bite: 5 Bite Diet- The 5BD ...

pipl.com/directory/name/Bite/Angel - Cached

angel bites - Polyvore

angel bites. ahyeahgirls.tumblr.com. Collections. Christmas Party Thaaaang; Created by dfgduhdu; Rose Conway; Created by louisville4evr; Gauges; Created by samanthastar; About.

www.polyvore.com/angel_bites/thing?id=23757730 - Cached

Angel bites?!?!

Angel bites can look amazing on some people and just horrible on others. (just like every other piercings) it's ... Virginia Posts 280. RE: Angel bites?!?!

www.yabucket.com/fashion-talk/23833-angel-bites.html - Cached

Angel Bites Virginia - Image Results

More Angel Bites Virginia images ».

In Virginia how old do you have to be to get angel bites done?

I'm almost 14 and for my birthday I want to get angel bites, how much does it hurt? how much does it cost? can I get it don't cause I'm only 14 ... I'm almost 14 and ...

ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130113121246AA... - Cached

Poetry: Angel Bites, by Tim Pratt - Strange Horizons, a ...

Angel Bites By Tim Pratt. 27 October 2003. In the event that you are bitten by an angel, immediate steps must be taken to prevent the infection from spreading.

www.strangehorizons.com/2003/20031027/angel_bites.shtml - Cached

angel bite piercings - YouTube

8:30 Watch Later Error Getting angel bites pierced ... 1:56 Watch Later Error Virginia colocando piercing no nariz by Luooiz 207,317 views;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNbeT480c8 - Cached

More results from youtube.com »

Virginia Department of Health

Health Bites is an interactive online nutrition education tool designed to help you and your family enjoy healthier lives. ... Virginia Workforce Network for Jobs

www.vdh.virginia.gov/index.htm - Cached

Angel (series) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel Wiki

(We learn in "Darla" that she was an early settler in the Virginia Colony, where she was sired by The Master, ... Angel bites him and uses that power to kill him.

buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_(series) - Cached

Cake Bitten Cake Pops - Alexandria, VA

- (571) 334-4622 - I haven't taken a bite out of the cake pops yet but the ... and cakes. Located in Alexandria VA, we currently serve the Northern Virginia and DC areas ...

www.yelp.com/biz/cake-bitten-cake-pops-alexandria - Cached.

More results from yelp.com »

14, Want to get snake bites, How old do you have to be WITH parental...

[Mar 1, 2008] Best Answer: Woah, babe. You are 14!? There are reasons why the legal age to get them is 18. Don't get piercings until you are older and are sure you want ... ~ by Uhh...Wi... ( 24 comments )

uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080301170417AA... - Cached

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.