Weight loss tips and help on loosing weight ready for prom?

Im 15 and hopefully going to prom in the first week of July, as im British we only get 1 prom so its really important to me that i look nice :)

Im very overweight at the moment, last week i weighed 12stone 9lbs (177 pounds) and now i weigh 12 stone 5lbs (173 pounds) but i know it won't be like this every week.

Are there any weight loss tips that can help me? I currently only eat 3 meals a day and 1200 cals as recommened on my app.

Also what weight roughly should i be in July by your weight loss ideas?

BQ- Im tanned, fat (hopefully not soon) and has long brown hair any ideas on what the dress could be?

Thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

First off, have a great time at the prom! Secondly, you want to get to that lower weight doing it healthy. 1200 is a reasonable amount of calories, but I'm pretty sure those calories are not coming from all the nutrients your body needs. You don't want your weight loss coming to a crashing halt! I know all about the crazy diets out there. You don't have to spend ANY money on a quick fix or gimmick that may not work or work only for a few weeks. I have been on a natural eating plan and I lost 50 pounds in about 5 months. You're younger, it may be faster. I also incorporated lots of exercise to burn more fat. This way of eating is called Paleo, or the Cave Diet. Eat everything your ancestors ate! If mother nature made it, eat it, if man made it, don't touch it! It's as simple as that. Go to the Cave Diet link below. You will lose weight, feel happier, glow from the inside out. Good luck!

Source(s): www.thecavediet.com

Hey there,

Yoga can be a great friend in every diet. It's all about hormones balance. There are no "bad" hormones. But when hormones get unbalanced, bad things happen in your body. Your body releases cortisol when you're under stress. It's part of the whole “fight or flight” response. Increased cortisol levels could be making you fat. The kind of fat you are most likely to store from elevated cortisol is called visceral fat — the dangerous belly fat that’s linked to diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.

I'm following this great online program that teaches how to use YOGA to lose weight. You should check it out as well. This is the link of the site: http://yogafitness.toptips.org/

Best

Understand the many premises behind The Paleo Diet and that will help guide you toward living a complete Paleo Diet lifestyle. Learn here https://tr.im/XlXVC

For breakfast, make an easy omelet. Peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli in olive oil; add omega-3-enriched or free-range eggs and diced turkey or chicken breast.

Paleo lunches are easy. At the beginning of the week, make a huge salad with anything you like. A good starting point can be mixed greens, spinach, radishes, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, avocadoes, walnuts, almonds and sliced apples or pears.

For dinner, try spaghetti squash as a substitute for any pasta recipe. Top with pesto, marinara and meatballs. Roasted beets and their greens make a great side dish for pork.

Omg I'm in the exactly same boat as you! Live in britain too and need to lose weight for prom Well what I find that helps me lose weight is skipping its great cardio, and there's this thing called the 30 day shread on youtube, you should check it out, apparently it works

good luck!!

Remember one important thing...it is far more important WHAT you eat..than how much! You should completely avoid any processed foods, sugary drinks or foods, fried foods..and junk foods.

Rice, Grains, Vegetables & Fruits = ENERGY

& are Very Healthy (eat all you want,but probably will not need to do that since they contain so much energy)..."Fried foods", "Sweets" & just general "Junk Food" = Fat..Fat Fat..and very unhealthy (you never will lose weight eating such things)

Changing your diet to only healthy foods is the best thing to do. Steaming vegetables is the healthiest and best way to cook vegetables..There are 4 different inexpensive cooking tools/items you can use to do this....1. an electric "crock pot" or "slow cooker", 2. an electric " food steamer ", 3. an electric " rice cooker with vegetable tray" or 4. a "Dutch oven"/or regular iron skillet with a pot lid using a regular oven ..Steaming is the healthiest way as it retains much of the vitamins and nutrients....Also, despite what the latest "health news" is..dont believe what they say about "carbs"..Eat plenty of rice (as contains lots of energy and is a very low calorie food). And make sure the rice is the real rice. You can find this at most super markets. Indian Basmati rice or Thai Jasmine rice are the two main types of rice eaten in the Asian parts of the world.

Drink plenty of water and try drinking "Green Tea"...but make sure to get the REAL kind of Green Tea..at a small oriental market etc. It speeds up your metabolism and helps you to burn fat. Also very healthy for you. Drink juice and milk also,,but exclude cokes, sweets and junk food from your diet. (very important)

also just do some type of work in the garden each day or walk somehwere nice and peaceful for 1-3 hours per day..and you will see easily up to 10 lbs of weight loss per month.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDSsx

Take snacks with you to school: bags of raw almonds, light string cheese, fruit, celery, light yogurt cups... to nibble on throughout the day. Don't let yourself get too hungry, you'll overeat or eat the wrong kinds of foods. Watch your portions. Eat 5-6 times a day, SMALL meals. DON'T skip meals, it'll just make your body hold on to fat more. Stay away from soda and juices, and especially any of those creamy Starbucks "drinks!" Stick with water, tea, and occasionally a diet soda or 0 cal flavored water. Engage in activity for at least 30 minutes per day. Park far away and walk to the store, walk to school, take a jog in the evening, play a sport, etc.

There is a lot of stuff on the internet that is basically fat-shaming diabetics for causing their own diabetes with their bad diet and lack of exercise and general lack of moral fibre. A lot of this stuff is written by non-doctors, often with a supplement or diet or training plan to sell that they claim will completely cure diabetes if only people stick to it.

I read this interesting book https://tr.im/MHtYq that gave me a lot of useful tips about my disease and also a different perspective on the best therapeutical approach. I think you should read it too.

go 20 mph on your bike for 6 1 2 minutes

1

• ?

Add crazy and mozerella for you to greens