"like" button on facebook,?

I click "LIKE" button to like some pages on facebook, but I don't like my friends see my " likes". how can I hide it from my friends eyes?

thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

what is the point in liking it then? the whole point in liking a page is so that your friends can see it

but if you insist, just add people you want to hide your likes from to your restricted list

• 7 years ago

Unfortunately, Facebook deliberately makes us stalk one another. At this point there is no way that you can prevent yourself stalking people through your likes. I looked through that option, because my belief if I like something it is between me and the page owner not over 300 people on my friends list. I don't want to restrict them, that is just acting rude on my side. I can make custom setting for my albums and comment on my personal page. Now, I just stopped making comments and likes on pictures and pages which are open for public where everybody sees your actions. Even though the page owner gives an effort to upload a picture deserves at least a like but I am not doing it due to the settings of FB which it is beyond my control.

• Lenny
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

You can add these specific people that you don't want seeing your likes to your "restricted list"

What happens when I add someone to the Restricted list?

When you add someone to your Restricted list, they'll only be able to see your Public content or posts that you tag them in. So if you put your boss on your Restricted list, post a photo and choose Friends as the audience, your boss (and anyone else on Restricted) won’t see that photo. However, if you add a tag of your boss to the photo, we’ll let them know they’re in it and they’ll be able to see the photo. If someone else tries to tag your boss in one of your photos, you’ll get to approve this tag from your pending posts.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I click "LIKE" button to ilk .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Go to your privicy setings or go to setings and pres help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.