then how did they do it!?!?

Every time I ask a question about acting and how to become an actor, I always get the answer that I should finish an acting school, go to more acting,dancing and singing courses, and that I need a lot more experience from some live performances in theaters and similar things and without that i can't succeed ...

then how are the actors like (Nicholas Cage, Sylvester Stallone, Jackie Chan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Anna Kendrick, Elisha Cuthbert, sandra bulock, Jet Li, Robert Downey jr., Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Matt Damon, Bruce Willis, Brendan Fraser, Steven Seagal, John Travolta, Natalie Portman, Nichole Kidman, Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart, Saunders Triplets, Sean Connery, Tommy Lee Jones, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Reynolds .........)and a lot,lot,lot,loooooot of other actors who I could not remember and those who I don't even know could start to act with less than 20 years and there are actors who are just coming in glory with less than 20 for which I don't even know ......than why do I have to go to acting school,diverse variety of courses, work hard,practice and improve my self until il be 25 and only then try with acting in Hollywood or some other places and no one guarantees that I will succeed!

than how the hell did all of them, the other for which I don't even know and those who are just beginning to succeed became an actors without any acting schools passed,without any courses and under 20 years and i will need to wait when i'll be 25 just to start and maybe won't succeed even then.....how did they do it and why I can't do it?!?!

Favorite Answer

There's no one way to an actor. You don't have to go to an acting school, but it's helpful. And if you don't go then you need to figure out some other way to get the training, experience and make the connections that you can get by attending a school. You'll have to do the research and learn the business end of things so you understand the industry. You'll have to figure out how to network and meet the right people and how to market yourself to talent agents and casting directors.

Each of the people you mentioned because an actor in a different way. Nicholas Cage is the nephew of the director Francis Ford Coppola (do you have a famous director as an uncle)? Stallone started in soft-core porn (which he took out of desperation since he was homeless having been unable to find acting work). Schwarzenegger was a body builder with a Mr Olympia title he cashed in on. All the other took different ways - but none of them sat round expecting to be discovered. They struggled to get an acting career. And realize that every acting job you get is temporary. Just because you get one major role doesn't mean you'll get another one. Why didn't you include Patrick Fugit, Jeff Cohen, Paul Hogan, Jaye Davidson or other like them on your list? All had major roles (some even award nominiated) but what have they done lately? And what's missing from your list is the literally hundreds of thousands of actors who struggle and never make it big like those you listed.

There are over 100,000 SAG-AFTRA actors just in LA. 100,000 actors who have gotten the experience necessary to qualify to join the actors union. That's not counting all the non-union actors in LA looking for jobs too. There simply isn't enough roles for everyone. So say you pick up and move to LA - like literally THOUSANDS of other wanna be actors. If you're expecting to just get an agent and become an actor, it is like buying a lottery ticket and expecting a million dollars. Is it possible - sure. Should you bank on it - of course not. Your question.. if so and so can do why can't I is like saying Holly Lahti of Idaho won $380 million in a lottery, why can't I. What about the question if Joe Actor can't do it - why can I?

No one is saying you "can't" do it - we're trying to help you understand what you need to know so you can do it. But there are no short cuts. If you don't go to acting school fine - but you still need to find a way to demonstrate that you have talent, training and experience. In LA even the low-to-no-pay jobs draw thousands of submissions.

So here you go 5 simple steps to an acting career (http://www.backstage.com/advice-for-actors/backsta... )

1. Know the yourself

2, Know the craft

3. Know the business

4. Know the people

5. Get known.

Good luck.