Then how did they do it!?!?

Every time I ask a question about acting and how to become an actor, I always get the answer that I should finish an acting school, go to more acting,dancing and singing courses, and that I need a lot more experience from some live performances in theaters and similar things and without that i can't succeed... show more Every time I ask a question about acting and how to become an actor, I always get the answer that I should finish an acting school, go to more acting,dancing and singing courses, and that I need a lot more experience from some live performances in theaters and similar things and without that i can't succeed ...
then how are the actors like (Nicholas Cage, Sylvester Stallone, Jackie Chan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Anna Kendrick, Elisha Cuthbert, sandra bulock, Jet Li, Robert Downey jr., Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Matt Damon, Bruce Willis, Brendan Fraser, Steven Seagal, John Travolta, Natalie Portman, Nichole Kidman, Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart, Saunders Triplets, Sean Connery, Tommy Lee Jones, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Reynolds .........)and a lot,lot,lot,loooooot of other actors who I could not remember and those who I don't even know could start to act with less than 20 years and there are actors who are just coming in glory with less than 20 for which I don't even know ......than why do I have to go to acting school,diverse variety of courses, work hard,practice and improve my self until il be 25 and only then try with acting in Hollywood or some other places and no one guarantees that I will succeed!
than how the hell did all of them, the other for which I don't even know and those who are just beginning to succeed became an actors without any acting schools passed,without any courses and under 20 years and i will need to wait when i'll be 25 just to start and maybe won't succeed even then.....how did they do it and why I can't do it?!?!
1 answer 1