What pants should I wear with a denim shirt?

Help!

I recently bought a faded denim shirt and I need an idea of what pants to wear with them. Im not a big fan of my dark blue skinny Jeans with the shirt. Any ideas of any other pants to wear with it and where to get them?

Best Answer

Black leggings or jeans with combat boots!

Source(s): My opinion

i got one dark blue denim shirt with these small white details in it from AE, and i wear it with black skinny jeans. it actually depends on what colour the shirt is but, if the shirt is not black, i'd prob wear black skinny jeans.

• hoda

do no longer YOU ever placed on denims with a blue denim blouse we call that a Canadian tuxedo what you're able to do is placed on a great colour cords in a brown or earthy tone. yet we did no longer handle the actual project what the hell are you doing with a blue denim blouse, no one will take you heavily in that what you could placed on and which will artwork with something is a grey V neck sweater, you could desire to placed on a polo a tee just about something below the sweater and it works with each and every jean or pants

Floral leggings/jeggings

with black combat boots or uggs. :o That'd be cute❤

http://www.zalando.co.uk/7-for-all-mankind-skinny-...

Not those exact ones but ones that look like those.