Do you think Anna Torv will host Saturday Night Live someday?

I have been dreaming of seeing Anna Torv host SNL for about a year. She is not only my favorite actress, but THE guest host of my dreams on Saturday Night Live. I know some of you are thinking that she is, at best, a longshot to host SNL, because you don't know what she'll do after FRINGE, but I... show more I have been dreaming of seeing Anna Torv host SNL for about a year. She is not only my favorite actress, but THE guest host of my dreams on Saturday Night Live. I know some of you are thinking that she is, at best, a longshot to host SNL, because you don't know what she'll do after FRINGE, but I wouldn't rule her out as a potential guest host on that show. I would hope she would get an opportunity to host Saturday Night Live sometime later this year, either near the end of season 38 or next fall. I have been recommending her name as a potential guest host on SNL's Facebook page at least 20 times, because I'm very fond of how well she plays Olivia Dunham on FRINGE and I think she would perform very well with the cast of SNL, if she was given the opporunity to host.

I could picture her doing the promos with Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Kenan Thompson or Fred Armisen, and playing some different characters like a Playboy bunny, a mermaid, a cooking instructor, Francois' long-lost childhood sweetheart on Les Jeunes de Paris, Stuart's estranged daughter on The Californians, or a police officer in a reprise from her funny video she did last fall.

If, by chance, Anna Torv does host Saturday Night Live sometime later this year, she'll be reunited with all five of her co-stars on FRINGE in her opening monologue, and some of them could appear in a few of her sketches. And, I guarantee she will deliver a great performance on that show.

I agree that Anna Torv would make a great guest host on SNL, and yes, someday,she WILL host SNL, whether it happens sometime later this year or next..

Do you think Anna Torv will host SNL someday? And, will you watch SNL when she hosts?
1 answer 1