How long for sertraline (zoloft) to completely get out of my system!? (no sleep for over a week!!)?

I started on 50mg zoloft, I only took it for 4 days as I felt really anxious, couldnt sleep (even though I was completely knackered!!) I basically felt like I was on drugs (the illegal type!)....couldnt keep still, clenching jaw, massive pupils! so as I only took it for 4 days , I thought Id be able to sleep better... show more I started on 50mg zoloft, I only took it for 4 days as I felt really anxious, couldnt sleep (even though I was completely knackered!!) I basically felt like I was on drugs (the illegal type!)....couldnt keep still, clenching jaw, massive pupils! so as I only took it for 4 days , I thought Id be able to sleep better as Id had such a lack of sleep! but Im still not sleeping, when I do drift off I wake up and cant get back to sleep again, its been 5 days since I stopped it I feel like I'll never get a proper nights sleep again!! anyone know much about this? thanks!! : )
1 answer 1