What will happen if I don't have id for the cinema?

I know that sounds like a stupid question as I know I will be refused access to the film, but im 15 and I do look quite young for my age. Its my friend's 16th birthday coming up and they want me to go and see Gangster Squad with them but im afraid that I won't get in. I don't have a passport cause I haven't been abroad for 11 years. My friends will be pretty annoyed if I don't get in, as they all have passports. So I won't know what to do if they say I can't get in and all of my friends can. I've heard that if at least one of you have id then the rest can go in with them. im thinking of getting my dad to go in the day before we are supposed to go and get the ticket for me. Or I might just not go. But I would feel sly because its my friend's 16th. Any advice?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It depends on the man at the door. I have gotten into many 15s before at the age of 13. And also, if it is your friend's 16th, all of his friends would be around the same age too. You should almost definitely get in.

• Philip
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I find it very hard to believe that this rule would be enforced for someone

of your age, unless you look like a 10 or 11 year-old.

• 8 years ago

I've never heard of anywhere wanting id for the cinema.. Maybe you can give your friend the money,ask her/him to get it and just go to the toilet then they can come and give it to you after..

• 8 years ago

What does this question have to do with Consumer Electronics?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I'm 15 and I go to rated r movies all the time. Its no biggie. They wont stop you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.