Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 8 years ago

Thoughts about Kendall and Kylie Jenner?

Some might say it's none of my business what they want to do or how they want to act, but somehow, I think it is. They're both known worldwide through their reality TV show and many teenagers look up to them like some kind of idol and I would say I'm one of those. But then I keep on hearing negative things people experience with the girls, like they were really bitchy at a party caterer on time, and so on. I just want to know if other people can testify to that, or disprove it. I love them both so much. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I think that them being famous for merely existing is going to be damaging to their personality as they get older. That being said, Kendall Jenner actually has potential to be a legit model whereas Kylie is clearly nothing special.

I have to say, they /seem/ nice enough, but seem totally bitchy at the same time. I have a dislike towards people like that because, in my opinion, it seems as though they think they're higher than everyone else and have to get their own way at all times. I'm not referring to them, specifically, but to people who act like that, and they fit the bill.

I guess the fame got to their heads, unfortunately. Or maybe they're just a little bit too spoiled. Okay, not a little bit.

I don't know them IRL, but that's the vibe I get from them. I would probably look up to them as well (not necessarily idolizing them) if it weren't for that.

I honestly don't like them. I've never met them but from what I see they are really stuck up. They are always on their phones and don't even bother to acknowledge when their parents are talking to them, they think they can do whatever they want, and they brag about what they have. They are famous when they don't even do anything and I think that really goes to their heads.I think that Kris made them grow up way to fast. They are 15 and 17 and they're flashing their goods all over the place. Cover up please. If I met them, I would probably get sooo annoyed. Just very immature...

OMG I hate Kylie. She's dating Cody Simpson. :'C

Plastic people leading plastic lives.

No use to no-one.