Can I get into Medical School if I major in Aerospace Engineering?

K here is my life story. I got to highschool and the first course I had to take was chem and physics. I liked them both and since I also liked airplanes, I thought I might do aerospace engineering. However, now I'm a junior and I'm doing Honors Biology I. I am now also interested in Biology and the Medical... show more K here is my life story. I got to highschool and the first course I had to take was chem and physics. I liked them both and since I also liked airplanes, I thought I might do aerospace engineering. However, now I'm a junior and I'm doing Honors Biology I. I am now also interested in Biology and the Medical Sciences as well. But since I liked Aerospace Engineering, I want to do that as well. So here is my question, if I make my major aerospace engineering would it decrease my chances of getting into any good medical school ie harvard, jhu, upenn etc.? I am asking this question because I have read that most med schools want to see majors such as biology, biomedical engineering microbiology, etc. I am currently a highschool junior. Also, if I get into a sucky undergrad school such as rutgers, no offense rutgers people if you are reading this, would it affect my acceptance into a med school such as harvard, jhu, upenn etc.? Also, do medical schools give you grants. I am not a citizen or a permanent resident of the usa so the only financial aid that I can get if any are grants. So do med schools give grants or any financial help for international students like me?