I think im developing parkensins disease?

its either early signs if parkinsins, or its post surgery effects... i had sinus surgery over thanksgiving and i had to take loads of drugs from the doctor, and one was steroid, one is antibiotic and more but idk. about 1 week back to school from surgery i am so startled and stuff, and im very shaky. also last... show more its either early signs if parkinsins, or its post surgery effects... i had sinus surgery over thanksgiving and i had to take loads of drugs
from the doctor, and one was steroid, one is antibiotic and more but idk. about 1 week back to school from surgery i am so startled and stuff, and im very shaky. also last night i woke up and was having messed up vision and shadows were moving and red lights would show on the floor and i couldnt see at all from my eyes but a bit and i i thought i was gonna die i was seeing blue trace oft body pulling out. so i got scared and i turned the lights on and inwouldnt see lights but my eyes were hurting terrible, i was still seeing things moving a little but no lights, i ran to the bathroom to look for a spider bite or something but i found nothing. i was thinking also that this weird thing could have been a sign of god? i havent believed in him before until this expierence, because i had asked for a sign of him being real because i wanted to believe but had nothing to push off of.... lol i sorta asked two questions but be nice if they could be both answered. :P
1 answer 1