Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 8 years ago

Free music on App Store.?

Is there an app on the App Store where I can download free music?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please keep in mind that you can download/share only copyright-free (classical, nursery rhymes) music for free, unless the copyright owners allow free downloading/sharing of their material. ALL sites that provide copyrighted music to be downloaded/shared for free, but WITHOUT permission from the copyright owners are equally ILLEGAL! So, unless you are about to download copyright-free music, please start using legal buy-a-download resources similar to iTunes. Having no money/credit card is NEVER an excuse to STEAL anything anyway, so there is a very good reason why all the ILLEGAL sites/resources are being shut down and their users being sued for illegal downloading. It is also the reason why there is NO direct download button available on YouTube.

Apple does NOT control the apps in their store (although they really should!), so there are a LOT of apps that are ILLEGAL.

• jetta
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are actual many apps accessible that are unlawful and that deliver viruses on your gadget. something unfastened like listening to song, particularly. What are the comments/comments approximately this app? till now i'm getting an app i'm unclear approximately, I examine the comments. maybe you should hear what human beings reported approximately it, that would desire to ease your concerns. desire I helped you. xxx Lin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.