I sent half naked pictures of myself..?

..to a guy I just met over Kik. I'm scared the pictures will end up on the Internet. What do I do? I got scared after I told him goodnight & I blocked him. Help me I'm literally so scared right now.

Favorite Answer

I've been there. My face was never in the pictures I sent, but my nudes got posted on Facebook. Which was a kick in the butt that said, "Hey, you can't be sending pictures like that.".

Honestly, just don't worry, nothing will probably happen, and you just need to remember this feeling.

• I would not care in the least of full nudes were spread over the internet of me. The human body is a beauty, and deserves respect, not shame. You should never be ashamed of your body. If you take anything from this experience, let it be a new found respect for your body.

You should never do such things. There is all probability that your pictures will be shared by him, but no one can say to what extent. Just forget the incident and learn from your mistake

Calm down. Okay, so that's wasn't the smartest dissuasion sadly. Hopefully you didn't tell him any personal information. For now your just going to have to wait and hope for the best. Just if something bad happens, please don't feel like its the end of the world hun. <3

nicely you're top, he will coach others he's only chuffed that he's with an " older" lady Dont supply in ... follow what u believein .. dont enable no guy convince you to do something you dont wanna do. because of the fact in case you supply in to this .. then the subsequent photograph he ask's for would be you bare chest and so and etc & whenyall cut up or somebody gets disillusioned/dumped ... those pictures will do harm lol ... yet heavily he will have u interior the palm of his hand

DOnt repeat, mistakes are easily made and you cant change it, asking for tit shots is not a way to start a relationship nor is sending them. You have no idea who they are, nor what they will do with them.

did you show your face on any of them?

if so, dont give him any personal info. right now theres not much to do left.

guys can be pigs, dont ever do that again.