Why Would Blood Pressure NOT Come Down After Body Cleansing?

About a week and half ago I started to get a constant ache on my right hip and lower groin area. Would rub some menthol ointment on it or let hot water run on it and it would be fine for a day or two. I am on Hypertension meds but have my BP under control. As time went on the dull ache go worse and worse. I also... show more About a week and half ago I started to get a constant ache on my right hip and lower groin area. Would rub some menthol ointment on it or let hot water run on it and it would be fine for a day or two. I am on Hypertension meds but have my BP under control. As time went on the dull ache go worse and worse. I also noticed the top number on my BP was staying high... 180 - 190 but the bottom number stayed 77, 78 and 80. Pulse was 67-78. It's usually 126-130/67 73, P 58 66.

It got so bad I went to ER last night, they took a back X-ray and it showed my upper abdomen had a lot of poop in it and I had gas pockets around the hip and back area. Doc gave me some Dulcolax to clean me out and a shot in my hip area to ease the ache and one Vicoden.

The Dulcolax is working fine but the hip and back area is now down to a slight ache. What I can't understand is why is my BP won't go down. In the ER it was 200/90. P/73. I have White Coat Syndrome. It did go down a little before I left.

Nurse said my body was stressed out from all the poop and gas in it and as soon as my body was back to normal my BP would be back down to normal. Other than the hip ache and gas I feel fine. No dizziness, nausea or high fever.

I took my BP meds today and my BP goes down then a while later it's right back up again. I'm monitoring my BP every 3-4 hours. I'm going to see my PP tomorrow.

Any one ever had this before or know what's going on with my BP? Thanks