6 Month Old Breastfed Baby Very Attached to Mommy?

My son is almost 6 months old and only breastfeeding. I know that babies that breastfeed are usually attached. He has also been co-sleeping with my dh and I since he was 2 days old. He used to nap atleast 4 hours in a day, NOW I'm lucky if I can get him to take a 15 minute nap without me laying beside him. He... show more My son is almost 6 months old and only breastfeeding. I know that babies that breastfeed are usually attached. He has also been co-sleeping with my dh and I since he was 2 days old. He used to nap atleast 4 hours in a day, NOW I'm lucky if I can get him to take a 15 minute nap without me laying beside him. He would also take these naps in his crib, up to 2 1/2 hour naps! Now, not at all. I have to cuddle with him,sneak away, and he usually up within 10-15 minutes crying. This is my biggest issue right now. I love my baby being attached to mommy, but I can't even get anything done. Another question, breastfeeding, he will not take a bottle. We've tried so many things, someone else giving it to him while I leave the room, different bottles, everything. Nothing works. I love my little man, but mommy needs some time for herself too. I've never been away from him since birth longer than 1 hour. I'm 20 years old and still new to certain subjects, but I'm a great mom. I just need help!
Update: breastfeeding, newborn, sleep, 6 months
4 answers 4