Why can't I click links in Yahoo! Mail messages?

Recently I have been unable to click links in my yahoo email. I have tried both in IE and Chrome. I cleared my history and that did not work. Someone asked a similar question in 2009 and the answer said to clear the history, which I did, and make sure scripting was turned on in my browser, which I checked as well and it is on in both. The Yahoo help page isn't helpful because I have searched and there isn't an issue like mine that is answered. If anyone could give me some guidance as to how I can solve this problem or how I can contact yahoo about this I would greatly appreciate it.

What I mean by links is linked text. Because I don't have the web address, I can't simply copy and paste the address into a new tab. The text is colored and underlined like a link but it is not able to be clicked.

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

If the links are in your SPAM folder, then they are intentionally disabled. If they are in your Inbox, then there seems to be a problem.

Try right-clicking on the link. You should see an option that says "Copy link location" - click that, and you'll be able to paste it into a new window and visit the link location.

Source(s): I'm a Yahoo! Customer Care Employee

I wasn't aware yahoo had customer care employees LMAO :)

I have the same problem littlebeanalba