Only sleep 4 hours per day?

I only sleep 4 hours monday to friday. I take a long time to do my homework and study so I usually go to bed at 2 and wake up at 6... Going to bed at 3 and 4 happens alot too.

I sleep for about 8 on saturday and 6 on sunday. What are health risks? I do feel tired but I dont have a choice. This has been junior/senior year of high school.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your health risks mostly depend on your age, but at young age, this can be very dangerous. Think about things like, epileptica and sleepless syndroms. Avoid this, a healthy time is 7 hours a day. Good Luck ! -Canter

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I've always adopted the idea that sleep is wasting our life away, I went from 8 hours to 4 hours in about a year, just sleeping maybe half an hour less every 2-3months, and now my body clock is set and I don't get tired. I would personally say my academic levels have declined, but also I have stopped growing, doing less sport, so I don't need all the energy. School wears you out, a desk job can sleep that long, but if you're at school it's difficult to get by. I would say sleep more at the weekends if you have no other option?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

a common grownup demands 7-9 hrs of sleep consistent with day. by employing drowsing in common terms 4 hours consistent with day, your physique won't get adequate relax . as a effect your cells will degenerate while it may be producing . so as a effect, you will age quickly as your cells are actually not renewing - additionally you will the two strengthen fat or narrow down very immediately as you the two consume greater during the hours or you do no longer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.