Are Christian trolls true Christians?

If a Christian starts questions for the sole intention of taunting people who don't believe, does that mean they're not true Christians? Because I thought being a Christian meant following how Jesus would act--even under the stress of ridicule. I never heard any story of Jesus trolling the country side... show more If a Christian starts questions for the sole intention of taunting people who don't believe, does that mean they're not true Christians?

Because I thought being a Christian meant following how Jesus would act--even under the stress of ridicule. I never heard any story of Jesus trolling the country side for lolz, resigned to the notion "There are some you just can't win".

I already know it's coming: "So you're saying atheists don't troll!?" No. Atheists aren't defending a god who might be deeply disappointed at the way they represent themselves. There is no "true atheist" other than you just don't believe in a god, not how you adhere to anything.
Update: Honest, frank answers from believers... much appreciated.
Update 2: Well, that "honest and frank" bit fell apart with Trilobite and antoine! lol
Update 3: Vegeta: No, a troll is a human being at the other end of the keyboard. There are some regulars here who reveal they are actual believers and not here just for the laughs. They are not absolved for being a different species called "troll". They are human and have made decisions with their keyboards based... show more Vegeta: No, a troll is a human being at the other end of the keyboard. There are some regulars here who reveal they are actual believers and not here just for the laughs. They are not absolved for being a different species called "troll". They are human and have made decisions with their keyboards based on their religion. They should be called out.
Update 4: MIlani... again, frank and honest. Thanks. But I think there are a LOT of believers replying with cop-outs and blindly pasting scripture (???). And that's telling.