BE CAREFUL what you ask for..... because you just might get it!?

O.K, folks. I'm accepting FULL CREDIT or BLAME for the current Cold-snap in the weather. ~Today, I totally clean-shaved my scalp, which does make the weather feel colder!

ref. My late-Grandmother who lived to 103 y.o. (who passed away in 2010) told me that I would have "some-impact" on the world. - I reason why not now? - with the ongoing drought and resulting heat-wave...

I advise everyone to remember how miserable we felt during the Summertime heat, complaining... [THIS IS THE COLD THAT YOU ASKED FOR!]

Best Answer

im more fine with the cold then the heat whew! which is coming up but i get what you mean.

• Sound

when I was little and I asked more for objects such as toys than abstract things. I would get them once in awhile and the only negative thing I could say is that I no longer played with them, but enjoyed them while they last. Nowadays when I ask for something sometimes I have to think more critically because often there are more serious consequences involved, whether it be an object or something abstract.

Please don't ask for "impact."

Impact is that sudden stop when you hit the ground,

after falling off of a building.

i always get what i want pretttty boys like me.