BE CAREFUL what you ask for..... because you just might get it!?

O.K, folks. I'm accepting FULL CREDIT or BLAME for the current Cold-snap in the weather. ~Today, I totally clean-shaved my scalp, which does make the weather feel colder!

ref. My late-Grandmother who lived to 103 y.o. (who passed away in 2010) told me that I would have "some-impact" on the world. - I reason why not now? - with the ongoing drought and resulting heat-wave...

I advise everyone to remember how miserable we felt during the Summertime heat, complaining... [THIS IS THE COLD THAT YOU ASKED FOR!]

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

im more fine with the cold then the heat whew! which is coming up but i get what you mean.

• Sound
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

when I was little and I asked more for objects such as toys than abstract things. I would get them once in awhile and the only negative thing I could say is that I no longer played with them, but enjoyed them while they last. Nowadays when I ask for something sometimes I have to think more critically because often there are more serious consequences involved, whether it be an object or something abstract.

• 7 years ago

Please don't ask for "impact."

Impact is that sudden stop when you hit the ground,

after falling off of a building.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i always get what i want pretttty boys like me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.