Remote Accounting Software Suggestions?

I own a small computer/IT consulting business. I do a lot of onsite contractor type of work. Currently my wife is acting as my bookkeeper but already has a full time job so it would be great if I could relieve her of data entry duties. My situation is that I will be at a customers house, they will be standing... show more I own a small computer/IT consulting business. I do a lot of onsite contractor type of work. Currently my wife is acting as my bookkeeper but already has a full time job so it would be great if I could relieve her of data entry duties.

My situation is that I will be at a customers house, they will be standing there waiting on me to make out the reciept. I would like to be able to enter electronically their name, address, phone number, work completed, price, any type of payment and automatically sync that information with my bookkeeping software from my remote location, while at the same time email the client their receipt so theres no paper involved.

I already have quickbooks but am willing to move to something else entirely to fit my situation better. Quickbooks GoPayment solution will only take Credit Card information for syncing with quickbooks - kind of stupid. And their Check scanning solution will not sync any user or service information - also, kind of stupid.

Already tried google searching. Anyone know of such software from experience? I'm looking for other contractors.

Thank you.