Jt Strike asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

brooke hogan kiss my *** club?

How whould you like to see a brooke hogan kiss my *** club?

she has made many rivals already such as madison rayne and tara.

and they could join it. like they do something bad. and she said if you wanna keep your job then she pulls down her skirt in a thong and say kiss my ***. madison rayne would play really good as throwing a tantrum. but evantaully giving in. i think this would boost tna's ratings?

Favorite Answer

That would be funny and quite entertaining but Brooke is the good guy, and that doesn't work. Good guys are supposed to play fair, not take advantage of other people, and not abuse their power. Brooke's bigger than all of the Knockouts and that would make her even more of a bully than just having a "kiss my @ss" club for the heel Knockouts.

Brooke's butt on TV would get some lookie-loos but not enough to spike TNA's ratings.

I dont know if it would boost tna's ratings but it does sound weird and cool at the same time.

• Jeff

Brooke Hogan is a beast. I really don't want to see any more of her than I have to. So no, I would not like to see this.