Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

求英文高手翻譯口語短文(急)~20點

誤用線上翻譯器= =

用字遣詞簡單即可

1.

協助處理班級事物

幫助有需要的同學

2.

調製酒品及飲料

送餐及服務客人

3.

搭配店內服裝陳列

替客人挑選適合的衣服

4.

我最喜歡在夏天的海邊游泳,海水溫度非常的舒服!喜歡海浪波動接觸肌膚的感覺,而且海水游泳比較輕鬆,會讓我覺得自己像條魚。但近年台灣的海邊不是很乾淨,是唯一的遺憾

5.

團我喜歡與人相處,而且社交技巧我想學習的,特別是與世界各國的人相處,知道各地不同的風俗民情。並且希望能藉由這次體驗成為更活潑熱情的人

6.

英文本身不太好,雖然肢體語言及表情豐富,但還是希望能用流利的英文跟大家溝通!還有我真的很怕買太多東西,因為我個購物狂!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

You need to trust this on American princess - I am the president of my class too.

1.

協助處理班級事物

support general class administration and special events.

幫助有需要的同學

support needy studends

2.

調製酒品及飲料

prepare and serve liquors and beverages

送餐及服務客人

bus (送餐)and serve meals to our guests

3.

搭配店內服裝陳列

organize the display of the dresses in store

替客人挑選適合的衣服

general customer support and fashion recommendation

4.

我最喜歡在夏天的海邊游泳,海水溫度非常的舒服!

I like to switch on the beaches in the summer - ocean water, temerature wise, makes me feel so good!

喜歡海浪波動接觸肌膚的感覺,

Man, I love how the waves touch my skin - oh that sensation...

而且海水游泳比較輕鬆,會讓我覺得自己像條魚。

And the ocean salty water is so relaxing that it makes me feel free as a fish.

但近年台灣的海邊不是很乾淨,是唯一的遺憾

However, it pains me to see it (the ocean) getting dirtier year by year.

5.

團我喜歡與人相處,而且社交技巧我想學習的,

特別是與世界各國的人相處,知道各地不同的風俗民情。

Personally, I like to deal with people and plan to learn more skills of this kind, especially in foreign cultures and people.

並且希望能藉由這次體驗成為更活潑熱情的人

I sincerely like to take this opportunity to enrich myself and make myself more passionate.

6.

英文本身不太好,

Me English skills no good.

雖然肢體語言及表情豐富,但還是希望能用流利的英文跟大家溝通!

But I still want to learn more of it so that, in addition to my rich facial expressions and body language, one day I can use it fluently to communicate with all of you.

還有我真的很怕買太多東西,因為我個購物狂!

Finally, I hate shopping, for I am a shopaholic.

Dude, tell me about it. I shop everyday and max out all of my cards.

Send me $20 and I will give you a kiss.

2013-01-11 00:38:27 補充:

I like to switch on the beaches -> I like to swim on the beaches

Sorry.

2013-01-11 13:54:01 補充:

Easy job indeed - I did all these at high school.

2013-01-11 23:52:34 補充:

If you believe that being beautiful is a full time job, then I need all of the $$ to support my life style (Gangnum style, dude!) Bar tending is for easy $, especially if I wore revealing. Come to mama, all you old (but still thinking young) dudes...

Hey Sour Princess,

Not too shabby of a job if I may say so...

2013-01-11 23:20:28 補充:

You served liquor when you were in high school? Why doesn't that surprise me? Speaking of which, I went out a couple of my female friends tonight and had some nice alcoholic beverages...and I still have a bit of a hang...

1.Assist in handling classHelp the needy students2.Modulation of wine and beverageMeals and service guests3.Mix in-store clothing displayFor the guests to choose for clothes4.My favorite Beach swimming in the summer, the water temperature is very comfortable! Fluctuation contact skin feels like waves, and sea water swimming easily, makes me feel like a fish. But in recent years Taiwan beach not very clean, was the only regret5.I like to get along with people and social skills I want to study, dealing in particular with the countries of the world people, know different customs. And hope that through this experience becomes more lively and enthusiastic people6.Itself is not very good in English, while the rich body language and facial expressions, but I still want to communicate in fluent English with you! Also I really afraid of buying too many things because I am a shopping freak!

Assist in handling classHelp the needy students2.Modulation of wine and beverageMeals and service guests3.Mix in-store clothing displayFor the guests to choose for clothes4.My favorite Beach swimming in the summer, the water temperature is very comfortable! Fluctuation contact skin feels like waves, and sea water swimming easily, makes me feel like a fish. But in recent years Taiwan beach not very clean, was the only regret5.I like to get along with people and social skills I want to study, dealing in particular with the countries of the world people, know different customs. And hope that through this experience becomes more lively and enthusiastic people6.Itself is not very good in English, while the rich body language and facial expressions, but I still want to communicate in fluent English with you! Also I really afraid of buying too many things because I am a shopping freak!

Source(s): bing