Vita asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

請會英文的人幫幫我翻譯一段中翻英!

麻煩會英文的幫幫我的忙,把下面這段翻成英文> < 感激不盡

如果可以的話麻煩答案寄到我信箱裡唷 謝謝~~~

這四年我想增強自己的外語能力,並考取多張證照,在課業方面,我抱持著勤勉不懈的態度,不管是學業或操行都有不錯的表現。課後也會利用多餘的時間來打工賺取經驗,增強自己的能力。希望在這四年各方面能得以均衡發展且確實做好時間規劃,培養健全的人格特質,使自己能獨當一面、積極樂觀,具有專業能力和前瞻性,在未來也能找份好工作。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In this four years, I would like to improve my English skills and also to obtain some more professional licenses. In my course, I will keep my attitude to be assiduous, not only school work but also my behavior. Moreover, I also go to work after school and to try to earn some experiences from my work, because my abilities can make progress from it. Additionally, I hope in this four years, my capacity can get wonderful developing and doing good time-management. In short, I wish my personality can be independently, positive and optimistic, and also can get good work in the future.

如果說你的外語能力的是指說英文

那這樣打應該就沒有什麼問題了

如果是指所有外語的話

那您就可以參考上面兩位使用google 翻譯 的版本 foreign language skills

這個是我自己本人回答的

幾乎按照您說的所翻譯

只是有改掉一些的排序

希望您能選我當最佳解答

2013-01-10 19:12:41 補充:

剛剛打的時候沒有注意到

capacity 要改成 複數

所以會變成 capacities

Source(s): 自己囉 :), 我

The four years I want to enhance my English ability, and to obtain more than one license, counselor, I hold a diligent relentless attitude, whether it be academic or conduct has been performing quite well. After class will use the extra time to wage earners earn experience, enhance their abilities. Hope that in four years the balanced development of the can and does make time planning, cultivating sound personality traits, their vocalist, positive and optimistic, with professional competence and forward-looking, in the future can find a good job.

我是比較希望說,翻譯不能光只是依賴翻譯機去翻譯,還要靠自己的實力去翻譯,不要一直依賴翻譯機,這樣反而會得到很負面的效果。另外還要注意的就是英文文法,這是很重要的!

• The past four years, I would like to enhance their foreign language skills, and to obtain more than one license, I hold academic diligence relentless attitude, whether academic or conduct have good performance. After school will also use the extra time to work to earn experience to enhance their abilities. Balanced development in all aspects of the past four years, really good time to plan, develop healthy personality traits, so that he can work independently, positive and optimistic, with professional competence and forward-looking, can find a good job in the future.

ex:請把我按成最佳解答喔!謝謝啦!!

Source(s): google翻譯

The past four years, I would like to enhance their foreign language skills, and to obtain more than one license, I hold academic diligence relentless attitude, whether academic or conduct have good performance. After school will also use the extra time to work to earn experience to enhance their abilities. Balanced development in all aspects of the past four years, really good time to plan, develop healthy personality traits, so that he can work independently, positive and optimistic, with professional competence and forward-looking, can find a good job in the future.

Source(s): google翻譯